BYLAWS POLICIES RULES & PROCEDURES
The WNA operates under its bylaws, supplemented by policies, procedures, and standing rules. We make these documents available so that our members, if interested, can understand how we work, and can provide suggestions for organizational improvements.
Although these items have been adopted and are in effect, we welcome comments, suggestions, and other input. Most documents are reviewed on a rotating basis every two years. Your comments will be kept on file and referenced by the Board of Directors when they begin their review on that particular document.
- 2010-2012 Strategic Plan
- Standing Rules
- Administrative Policy
- Advisors Policy
- Board Meeting Policy
- Committee Policy
- Discount Policy & Procedure
- Procedure for Implementing Policies
- Non-Discrimination & Harassment Policy
- Payment or Reimbursement Form Procedures
- Regions and Regional Coordinators Policy
- Support Group Financial Policy
- Video Policy
Also, see our website use and privacy policies.