The Western Neuropathy Association (WNA) is a California non-profit, tax-exempt corporation which promotes the organization of local support groups for people with peripheral neuropathy (PN) and those who care for them. Our primary goal is to establish support groups in every population center in California, Nevada, and Oregon and possibly Hawaii.
- Find out more about our mission and vision.
- Meet our Board of Directors.
- Find out about our board meetings.
- Review WNA policies & procedures.
- View our three year strategic plan.
- Learn how the WNA came to be.
- Get information about WNA membership.
- Discover The Neuropathy Association.
- See our complete contact information.
- Peruse our usage and policy terms.
The Neuropathy Association (TNA) is a national organization which provides support, education, and advocacy for those with peripheral neuropathy, and which promotes research. The WNA is a chapter of this national organization. Membership in the WNA, however, does not include membership in the national association.